Travel and enjoy your work! We need an eager trainee to join our team. Saveway specializes in safety and monitoring equipment for industrial furnaces. Our technologies protect workers and equipment alike. In short, they save lives and reduce costly downtime in foundries, steel mills and other metal melting plants. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service and building excellent long-term relationships with our customers. Our customers rely on us for support and advice to maximize efficiency and safety. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn about the industries we serve, along with the various systems we provide. A willingness to help others and a positive attitude is essential, as will being self-motivated. General electrical and mechanical knowledge is a plus; we will train. This is an opportunity to do challenging work with a 30-year-old company.
In this role you will:
- Install and upgrade new monitoring systems
- Troubleshoot via phone or at customer sites
- Travel to customer locations around the eastern U.S.
- Complete service reports to be shared with the company and customer
- Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record
- Available to work occasional overtime and weekends, depending upon customer needs
- Available to travel overnight
- Pass drug and background checks
- Hourly pay plus overtime and bonuses
- Extra pay for overnight travel
- Paid training
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid health insurance; we pay the entire monthly premium
- Optional dental and vision insurance